XmlCursor tutorial

jgagnon
Does anyone know of any tutorials about using the XMLBeans XmlCursor?  I've looked at the little bit on the XMLBeans site, but that really doesn't cover much.  I'm trying to figure out how to use it to construct a document (actually many documents - test cases) and it is anything but intuitive.  If someone knows of a really well written, fairly comprehensive tutorial on its usage, it would be very much appreciated.

Re: XmlCursor tutorial

Cezar Andrei-3
This document is probably the closest you're looking for.
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/docs/2.0.0/guide/conNavigatingXMLwithCursors.html

Cezar